Sunday 7 September 2014

Runway Picks | Fall 2014 | Part 1

I know! I know! Fall/Autumn 2014 collections are not the ones that are coming out right now. But I decided to pick some of my favourites and share them with you anyway. Since there are quite a few worth mentioning, it's gonna be divided into a few parts. So come back for more!

Let's begin with Isabel Marant. As soon as I saw her fall collection I fell in love with the white, high-waisted, loose, kinda baggy pants with a lace on a side (which, unfortunately, cannot be seen on the photos). I don't know about you, but I am definitely a person that always look for comfort in fashion and these pants provide it perfectly! 

Another thing that got me super exciting is grey! Yes, I know autumn is not only about dark colours and shades, but I simply cannot help it. Lately, I've been on a search for greyish stuff and when I saw the last outfit (check above), I was like, "I need that!". 

Speaking of colour, here comes Dior. Yeah, I just basically said grey is my autumn colour-to-go but I didn't say anything about avoiding bright colours this fall. Dior's fall collection is full of coats, dresses and costumes in any bright colour you can imagine. Dior never disappoint me!


To be honest, I haven't heard about Electric Feathers until recently. (I can't tell how much of a sin that is, so I'll leave that up to you.) The designer, Leana Zuniga, has come with some really interesting clothing pieces. Even though, I don't think that they're everybody's cup of a tea. Anyway, what I like about her fall collection is its uniqueness and slight otherness. As I mentioned at the beginning, I am all for comfort, and that's exactly what this collection evokes in me. Comfort in every way! Basically, every piece is somehow loose-fitting, yet still complementing the figure. And don't let me mention the colours! Because what I haven't mentioned is that beige is my second to-go colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment