Thursday 4 September 2014

Welcome!

Hello everybody!

After weeks and weeks of thinking about creating a blog I'm finally here writing my first post ever. Yay, the feels, the feels! One in particular is crossing my mind right now. How long am I gonna stick around? Well, I'm quite determined at the moment and I'm planning on staying that way for a long while. Fingers crossed!

Now to the important stuff! If you're wondering what this blog is going to be about I have only three words for you - Everything and Anything!

I decided to create a blog because I want to share things I love with the world, my opinions on various issues and also my experience. Here come what is quite probable to appear here in a very short and quick version: book, movie, TV show reviews and recommendations (because I'm an addict as you'll soon find out), food, fashion, beauty products (because who doesn't love that!), what I've been to (if anything interesting pops out on my schedule), DIYs (if I'll dare enough to show you), room decoration & inspiration, places I wanna go to and many many more.

As for me, if anyone cares. I'm Simona, 20 years old girl from Slovakia. Currently studying at university in Czech Republic. Before anybody starts to judge me and hate on me for writing in English (and I know there will be such people) I want to make this clear at the very beginning. I've chosen to write in English because I'm utterly and completely in love with this language. Even though my grammer isn't always right. Apologies in advance. Simple as that!

I really hope you'll like it here!

2 comments: